About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm bubbly and fun to be with...Lurve cocktails, books, fancy dresses, flat shoes, hot pumps, bikinies, watches, beaches n braclets so much...The most important thing is I lurve my family more than I lurve myself...

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Sunday, February 8, 2009

a littlE latE announcEmEnt~

Sorry to all my blogger friend(s)...
who always been reading my blog...
m sorry for the late announcement guys...

i renew my blog just for u noe...
i wanna start a new blog in this new year 2009...
but, m not gonna renew my blog every year...
that's for sure...
m just sick with the old one...

m really-really sorry for the late announcement...
don't be angry ya...
still lurve you guys so much...

no heart feeling k...

rily-rily sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment