About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm bubbly and fun to be with...Lurve cocktails, books, fancy dresses, flat shoes, hot pumps, bikinies, watches, beaches n braclets so much...The most important thing is I lurve my family more than I lurve myself...

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Thursday, February 5, 2009

What i do~

back to the sad-dish part of my friends...
m to stupid to let it bugging inside my head...
i chat with JJhitz again the other day...
we start chatting by discussing about who going to be the next Malaysian football coach...

chatting......

chatting.........

chatting............

after that, i start talking about my sad-dish part of my friends...
JJ was very thoughtful...
he make me feel much better after a while...
from that i've realise that i shouldn't make those silly stuff bugging my head...
he add some more that its time~
"TO FIND A NEW ONE"

yea! JJ was right...
i should find a new one if the others doesn't give a damn...
now i feel much more better...
at least i know that i still have someone to talk to...
but, have to online before 10am...
like everyone know...
JJhitz is on duty from 6-10am for hitz morning crew...

talking with JJ is the most greatest thing ever happen to me...

thanks JJ

really owe u this....

No comments:

Post a Comment