About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm bubbly and fun to be with...Lurve cocktails, books, fancy dresses, flat shoes, hot pumps, bikinies, watches, beaches n braclets so much...The most important thing is I lurve my family more than I lurve myself...

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life Drama

My life as a teenagers not going so smooth...same as everybody...
well, at least I have my own goals to catch up...
Friends come and go...excluding Donna...a friend that I can really count on at this moment...
i have a friend who always with me since high skull till college...but, guess what?
she's change! She's not my best friend obviously... but we just close...
she used to be a very nice girl... happy, sincere, dun talk about people n more... 

But, after she get close with this XXX girl... she become sumbody that i dun noe...
I'm not the only one who complain about this... a lot of us...
she's rude, she talk a lot, n act like a whore... 
i dun really care wut wrong with her n who she be friend with... but, cud u respect me!
dun make fool of me infront of ur new friends... its embarrassing...
i have feeling lady! don't u realise,
u always come back to me when problem face u... don u realise?
u make me feel like bullshit infront of ur friends! but when ur friends bullshit with u...
u come to me n complain about them!!! 

Just face the pain u cause to me & YOURSELF

i hope someday u will really noe which friend u can keep n which one u can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment