About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm bubbly and fun to be with...Lurve cocktails, books, fancy dresses, flat shoes, hot pumps, bikinies, watches, beaches n braclets so much...The most important thing is I lurve my family more than I lurve myself...

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Serena Serena Serena!

I'm here not to talk about myself...
It's not a Serena WonG's show! duh~
This is about a blonde girl name SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN... (*_*)/




See! 
i dunno y but I lurve to watch...


in reality, Serena Van Der Woodsen known as Blake Lively...
was born on August 25 1987 in Tarzana, California...
She's not from Manhattan (that's for real)...
Blake is the youngest of 5 children... she comes from a family of entertainers...

As a child, Blake was homeschooled and one of her homeschooled classmate was fellow 
Gossip Girl co-star, Penn Badgley (Daniel Humprey)...

i adore Blake Lively so much... I like her personality, her voice when she talk, and more...
i did imitate her style sometime... i mean most of the time...
sexy pumps...
short dresses...
skinny jeans...
vesses...
etc

Well, Gossip Girl is a show about a group of upper eastside socialites...
n there is a blogger that tells everyone about what are they doing n their lives...
Gossip Girl is an anonymous blogger... she is a Perez Hilton type and Serena Van Der Woodsen 
is the girl they gossip about...
at every school there is the girl that everyone looks at... that dresses really cute but is always the mean horrible person who is very superficial - but Serena is not like that...
at her core she is just a good person, she has high family values and she loves her friends...
she has done some bad things in the past but she has reformed herself and i think that it is good to portray the IT girl as a nice person because not all girls are mean...

so, what m trying to say is...
I'm a reformed good girl...
DUN DRAG ME TO THE "BEACHES" LIFE...
m tired of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment