About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm bubbly and fun to be with...Lurve cocktails, books, fancy dresses, flat shoes, hot pumps, bikinies, watches, beaches n braclets so much...The most important thing is I lurve my family more than I lurve myself...

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mamutik Island Part 1

Just came back from Mamutik Island yesterday...
It was fun and blast...I went there with Mama, Sam, Roy, Jasper n 2 of Mama's relative...
Adrie and Oyon are already there...They came one day earlier than us...
They were there earlier to prepare the underwater wedding...


This is how Mamutik Island look like...Very nice, calm n serene like Serena (Lol)...
To tell the truth, this is the first time I went to Island...N my first time is BLAST~
Lurve this Island so much...will meet again Mamutik...



This is Sam on our way to Mamutik...Very happy right?
She is happy n excited...lol



This is Samantha and me...Just arrived at Mamutik Island...FUN!




Swim-swim time...Peace for the world...


Banana boat...
The happiest moment during the day...Cudn't wait for the next trip...



YeeeeHaaaaa! Banana boat in the house...
Another peace sign picture...
Peace no war!



Our Banana boat terbalik...
I still can't believe m floating in the middle of the ocean...
I can't swim!


To be continue.....................................\(*_*)/

No comments:

Post a Comment