About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm bubbly and fun to be with...Lurve cocktails, books, fancy dresses, flat shoes, hot pumps, bikinies, watches, beaches n braclets so much...The most important thing is I lurve my family more than I lurve myself...

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Friday, June 26, 2009

Open Water Diver...

Majoree, Avin and I when for an open water diver course for 4 days...
how can i describe how fun it was...

diving feels like paradise to me...
i noe that i never been to paradise but i dunno y i feel like in paradise when i dive...

so serene, peace, amazingly nice and so on...


i still can't stop thinking about diving eventhough we have already finish the open water course...
diving for 4 days is not enough...
i would like to dive everyday...shore dive or boat dive both fun for me...
i begin to miss Mamutik Island again...
i miss the people there, i miss to chit chat with them, i miss to drink tea while feeling the sea breeze and of course i miss to dive...


Haizzzzz..............


i wanna go back to Mamutik....

September is so late...


btw, i will be back for my advance diver in September...
maw kumpul2 duit again this...
pokai sdh o...
wallet left only Rm2...huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...



The only thing that can make me happy is DIVE!


DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment