About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm bubbly and fun to be with...Lurve cocktails, books, fancy dresses, flat shoes, hot pumps, bikinies, watches, beaches n braclets so much...The most important thing is I lurve my family more than I lurve myself...

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shit Happens Back to Back...

I just dunno wut did i do wrong until shit happens to me back to back...
First, I been stung by scorpion fish n only God noe how painful it was...

Second, when i tried to call my family to inform that something bad happen to me...
No one answer the phone...

Then, I have to pay RM 110 for the Permai Polyclinic n my purse only left around 20 ringgit...

Now, i been cursed by my best friend's girlfriend...it hurts...
I dunno who she is but I noe that she is my best friend's girlfriend...
How could u do this to me WORLD...

I don't really care if shit happens...
but not back to back...
i tried to control myself from cursing the girl back...
n i did...i dun wanna be the same level as her...i dun wanna be mean...
everytime i try to get out from this mean girl world...
i always been drag back...
how m I going to improve myself if people do such things to me...

I'm very sad WORLD...
Why did back luck come near to me these few days...?????
tell me y?????

No comments:

Post a Comment